Private lesson for you, your family, friends or small group. Your private lesson is structured to you or your own group’s level and surfing ability with a relaxed, supportive vibe.
- Surf safety and awareness
- All equipment
- Qualified surfing instructor
- Best available surfing area
Join us for a thrilling ride when you do a 1 hour surfing lesson. Particularly popular with young children because they just want to get out there and give it a go. Children still learn the basics but in a more practical fashion with someone closeby to ensure they are safe. The 1 hour surfing lesson is also invaluable for people with surfing experience as you gain understanding of how to surf our local surf break as well as some handy tips, tricks and techniques to improve your surfing.
Unlike many other surf schools our lessons only run when surfing conditions are good. Good conditions are often only during one time of the day so be prepared for your lesson time to change on the day you have booked your lesson.
We are constantly monitoring conditions and will know a minimum 3 days in advance as to whether conditions will be suitable for lessons. If conditions are not looking good, you will be offered an alternative date or a full refund.
Those little extras that will make a difference during your surfing experience with us
- Most suitable time – Often there is only one time of the day that is suitable for surfing and that will be the time you will be surfing!
- Great surfing conditions – we are constantly monitoring the weather and the waves to ensure suitable conditions on the day you will be surfing
- Friendly, supportive environment – Broadbeach is our local surf break so you can feel comfortable knowing that we have a great relationship with all the locals both in and out of the water
- A valuable, memorable experience – You will ride waves, gain an understanding of the ocean and connect with nature and the environment. The ocean often teaches us about ourselves so maybe after your time with us the biggest learning you take away will be about yourself!
- Best location – you will be surfing in the best area at our local break
Meeting spot for all lessons
The meeting spot for all our Queensland surf lessons is at the corner of Chelsea Avenue and Broadbeach Boulevard in front of the Yellow Lifeguard Tower 30.
What to bring
- Swimwear and Towel
- Hat and Sunscreen
- Beach footwear
- Camera or Phone if you’d like to take photos
Please make sure you are changed into your swimwear and ready to go before your lesson
- No valuable items please as safe storage is not guaranteed