- Free photographs
- Surf safety and awareness
- All equipment
- Qualified surfing instructor
- Best available surfing area
- Free Parking
- Rash shirt and wetsuit if required
- Up to 6 People PRICES STARTING FROM
Our private lessons are popular with surfers of all ages and abilities! A private lesson ensures a more personal approach to your surfing experience, where the focus is completely on you or your group. And the lessons are complete tailored to your ability!
They are also perfect for kids, as they can still learn the basics but in a more practical fashion with an instructor close-by at all times to ensure they are safe. They are also invaluable for people with surfing experience as you gain understanding of how to surf our local surf break as well as some handy tips, tricks and techniques to improve your surfing.
Private lessons give us the flexibility to run lessons when conditions are best. Good conditions are often only during one time of the day so be prepared for your lesson time to change on the day you have booked your lesson.
We are constantly monitoring conditions and will know a minimum 3 days in advance as to whether conditions will be suitable for lessons. If conditions are not looking good, you will be offered an alternative date or a full refund.
Those little extras that will make a difference during your surfing experience with us
- Most suitable time – Often there is only one time of the day that is suitable for surfing and that will be the time you will be surfing!
- Great surfing conditions – we are constantly monitoring the weather and the waves to ensure suitable conditions on the day you will be surfing
- Friendly, supportive environment – Broadbeach is our local surf break so you can feel comfortable knowing that we have a great relationship with all the locals both in and out of the water
- A valuable, memorable experience – You will ride waves, gain an understanding of the ocean and connect with nature and the environment.
- Best location – you will be surfing in the best area at our local break
Meeting spot for all lessons
All lessons meet at our surf van! (Pictured) We will send an email or text message prior to your lesson commencing, showing our exact meeting point. This is usually close to Broadbeach Surf Life Saving Club.
Since we are mobile, we like to park as close as possible to where conditions are best within our permit area in Broadbeach. Our permit extends from Australia Ave to Wharf Road, but we are usually surfing in front of the Broadbeach Surf Life Saving Club.
What to bring
- Swimwear and Towel
- Hat and Sunscreen
- Beach footwear
Please make sure you are changed into your swimwear and ready to go before your lesson